Terms and conditions
Welcome to jimikki.in Whoever continues to use this website shall abide with the terms and conditions, alongside our privacy policies governing Jimikki Designer Jewellery.
The tern 'Jimikki Designer Jewellery' hereafter mentioned as 'us' or 'we' refers to the website owner. (https://www.jimikki.in/). The registered office address Souparanikalayam, Opposite Saravasthi Vidya Nikethan, Penkaatil Paramba, Kuttikattoor, Kerala 673008, India. The term you refers to the website viewer or the user.
- It is to be noted that the contents provided on our website can be changed without any prior notice. It is given to know the general information regarding the products, ordering and delivering, etc.
- There will be no guarantee or warranty provided to the completeness, timeliness, accuracy or the materials on the website.
- The materials or information used in this website will be at your own risk and we shall not be liable to this.
- The products of this website are owned and licensed by us. Reproducing the products of this website anywhere is strictly prohibited.
- We have tried our level best to provide the exact color of the product in the photograph. But it may vary at times due to the difficulty in color settings on different screens. Also, the size of the product may vary from the photograph.
- The customers are requested to read the product specifications thoroughly before ordering the product.
- Cancellations will be entertained only within the first 24 hours of placing an order. Also, note that the cancellations can't be carried out if the dispatch is processed.
- If in case you want to change the product after receiving due to the difference of product specifications or image as mentioned on the site, it is requested to bring to our customer service notice within 24 hours of product reception. The customer service department will look into your complaint and take an appropriate decision as well.
- If the product received is exactly the same as the picture shown on the website, we will not be able to process the return request as per the return requisition.
- It is to be noted that unauthorized website usage is subjected to the criminal offense.
- The user or viewer shall not create any links to this website without our consent.
- Any deviation from these terms is subjected to the Indian laws or other regulatory authorities.
Note: During the payment process, the customers are requested not to refresh the page or press the back button. It may result in failed transactions or may debit the amount twice at times.
For all the orders, as per GST norms, a 3% tax is applicable.